Hub of Inspiration, Haven of Motivation, Home of Spiritual Enlightenment and Helpmate For Information

ads header
  • Trending

    Sunday 24 May 2020

    VIRUS

    To the outside world, I was a nobody. 
    My self esteem could reach the stars as it was highly low. 
    Kim Kardashian, Cardi B and Adele were stars, I wanted to be somebody. 
    I tried but I guess I wasn't meant to "blow". 

    I tried moving, quietly and quickly on the queue. 
    To get rid of eyes lurking for my doom.
    But fate fought fiercely against my future, everyone knew Blue. 
    My username, Blue went far and wide, I was Pete but only few knew. 

    Body shamed, insulted and bullied, I had no support.
    "Bad brittle bro", I was called. 
    "Fat fury follower", my nickname, I wish I could sue them to court. 
    Stop Swearing, use Sweet words I replied. 

    Like a virus, it affected my life. 
    Agoraphobia came in as well as social distancing. 
    I thought of suicide using mama's knife. 
    To the outside world, taking my life would be disgracing. 

    I wished I could sue Facebook and destroy Twitter. 
    Block all users and only watch Al Jazeera. 
    But I was obsessed with tweets from her. 
    She kept me glued to my screen, my Sweetheart. 

    I knew the meaning of Malware. 
    A virus, so strong it could sink Titanic. 
    The bullies came from loved ones, everyone was aware. 
    Fake friends forever, they were all cyanic. 

    Mama tried to boost my confidence. 
    I have been murdered by sweet critics on medias. 
    I think I have to deal with my obsession and its consequence.
    I tried dealing with them, researched and even read encyclopedias. 

    I have no anti virus. 
    Trojan horse and Malware has made a beautiful marriage. 
    I cannot afford loosing my life, I am just 16 years of age. 
    To my Mama, it would be a minus.

     VNa🖊

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Tech

    Art