Hub of Inspiration, Haven of Motivation, Home of Spiritual Enlightenment and Helpmate For Information

ads header
  • Trending

    Sunday 31 May 2020

    THE HANDS OF TIME

    The hands of time goes clock wise. 
    With my life, spinning anti-clock wise. 
    Come to Christ, I was told but here I am, tattered. 
    With time and chance running out, I am left, battered. 

    Like spilled coffee, my sins stained me. 
    Like the Nigerian flag, I beseeched for a separation of good and evil. 
    But tick tock, the clock makes with an evil being looking at me, the devil. 
    To hell, I don't belong and to heaven, I refuse to be an absentee. 

    Time, tides and trends passed, I lived life recklessly. 
    Seasons and storms, I faced but successfully, I scaled through. 
    Sharp sharp miracles, I ran after breathlessly. 
    Life has taught me lessons, dealt with me like a dough. 

    My Father, do not forsake me. 
    Do not let me go with the tides. 
    Rescue my poor heart. 
    Do not let the devil ransack me. 

    Make time standstill. 
    All voices be made still. 
    Hear my cries, for I am weak. 
    I can't cope a day longer, talk more a week. 

    I need a Saviour, for thou sinner has spent her life in the world. 
    But I am of the word now, what path do I take? 
    Lead me, Lord; Make my enemies lose.
    May I never go astray in my final destination, guide and clear my path, as thou has set me loose. 

     VNa🖊

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Tech

    Art