Hub of Inspiration, Haven of Motivation, Home of Spiritual Enlightenment and Helpmate For Information

ads header
  • Trending

    Wednesday 27 May 2020

    SOUNDS; FAIR AND LOVELY

    Giver of life, sustainer of joy and happiness.
    With sweet melodies, you leave my heart defenceless.
    Like an eagle, I fly so high, even in my heart's wilderness. 
    Showing no signs of tiredness or weakness.

    In remembrance of you, my heart's mood is defined.
    Completely destroying the existing swings.
    In dark moments, thy light dazzling.
    Precious peace, one that in another, I cant find.

    Thy making process, amazingly stressful.
    Sleepless nights, penning down verses so wonderful.
    Busy days composing catchy lyrics for songs.
    On a stage, thou art performed and sung.

    Sweet sounds reaching my ears as I run along.
    So touching were the sounds, I could feel it on my skin.
    Hastily, I ran as I heard the distant song.
    So engrossed, I unknowingly stepped on pins.

    Oh! Music, how faint and weak.
    Yet to my feelings, you speak boldly.
    In languages and tongues so gentle yet intense.
    Such that, for you, my heart beats consistently and wholly.

    Sometimes I wonder why thou are so wondrous.
    With attributes so overwhelming.
    And even more glamorous.
    Your sweetness beating my imaginations.

    Beautiful music, thou art the fairest of them all.
    Men succumb to the beauty of thy skin.
    Glowing in many colours, the heart of kings, you melt.
    In every memory, you have a room, oh sweet sweet music.

    ✍🏾Phenomenal_Presh X Kremlin

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Tech

    Art