Hub of Inspiration, Haven of Motivation, Home of Spiritual Enlightenment and Helpmate For Information

ads header
  • Trending

    Wednesday 27 May 2020

    My tomorrow

     

    The lord is my tomorrow
    Today he is and forever
    I choose to trust my tomorrow
    Because I know who he is
    He dwells there and doesn't change

    My tomorrow and this moment
    Even my future, belongs to 
    the one who knew
    Me before time began.

    My tomorrow is my future
    My tomorrow is eternal
    I live in him and him in me
    We are one, together knitted.

    My tomorrow is the one
    The one who owns my life 
    The one I live for,
    I can trust tomorrow 
    Because I live it in him

    A day spent outside him
    Is spent in death 
    A day spent with him
    Is spent in life, peace and eternity

    I'm sure tomorrow will work out fine
    Because I know him, Who is tomorrow.
    So can I say I know "TOMORROW" 
    The LORD is my Tomorrow
    It is not a virtue of Worth
    It's a virtue of Grace & Mercy.

    Because he lives I can face tomorrow
    Because he lives all fears are gone.

    A prayer
    We live tomorrow today
    What I am today I have sown yesterday
    This we pray 
    Lord don't give up on us as we submit 
    To your lead, to your will
    We sow in your will
    We reap your promises
    We live your prophecy
    You said it will come to pass
    AMEN

    Asakpoku Peculiar

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Tech

    Art