Hub of Inspiration, Haven of Motivation, Home of Spiritual Enlightenment and Helpmate For Information

ads header
  • Trending

    Wednesday 27 May 2020

    Every moment


    At this moment and another
    I seek to please thee my savior divine

    At each moment passing by 
    I draw near to a glorious shine
    With thy Mercy I seek
    Each moment don't let me go

    Wait for me my lord .
    Each moment I need you.
    Close to me my guard
    Close to me my comfort.
    .I desire every blissful moment
    With you my lord

    I desire you, nothing else 
    Nothing else should take your place
    Each moment that pass away
    I spend with you closer

    Let me not forget 
    Your presence, how sweet
    Your touch, healing Divine
    Your voice, my law

    Each moment of my days
    Here on earth, 
    At every moment in time
    Let these never end.

    Asakpoku Peculiar

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Tech

    Art