Hub of Inspiration, Haven of Motivation, Home of Spiritual Enlightenment and Helpmate For Information

ads header
  • Trending

    Wednesday 27 May 2020

    EQUALITY : FREEDOM

    "All the love in the world can't save a sinking ship", I was told.
    If this ship completely sinks, we'll all drown, that I know.
    Tasty-sour stories fill the books of time...
    As this ship rocks up and down in the sea of time.

    "Get out of the car", shouts a policeman at the top of his voice.
    "Your hands behind your back", he says. 
    Time stills, seemingly creeping.
    Pow! pow!! pow!!! Gunshots fired, from the resulting wound, blood seeping.

    "Arggghhhh", I screamed as I stared at him.
    His eyes, cold as death, no remorse existing in him.
    In pains, I felt the angel of death drawing closer.
    His hands gripping my lifeless body, definitely not the "end of life", I imagined.

    My brother, like a bear's prey, beaten to death in the streets.
    They wrapped the truth in a lie, he stole something, they said. 
    But Titus would never ever steal, not even a piece of meat.
    I was his brother and best friend, he was my pride, one whose pain I shared.

    He is an angel, he'll never do that.
    The colour of his skin, the only thing that made him a criminal.
    Forcing him to take the fall like a master does his slave.
    To you, he's not human, just some animal with a human structure, a scapegoat.

    "Hey bro, I had always been at the bottom".
    "Till certain men, Martin Luther King Jr, Nelson Mandela and others, picked me up from rock bottom."
    "But now, as you can see, I have holes in me just as you".
    The sinking ship spoke to me as we both sunk; his name, Equality.

    "All the love in the world can't save a sinking ship", I was told.
    If this ship sinks, we'll all drown, that I know.
    Shall we start from steering the wheels of freedom for all humans in the right direction?...
    Avoiding the iceberg of slavery while we throw those heavy weight of hate in the ocean.

    ✍🏾Kremlin X Tevy

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Tech

    Art