Hub of Inspiration, Haven of Motivation, Home of Spiritual Enlightenment and Helpmate For Information

ads header
  • Trending

    Monday 25 May 2020

    WHILE THE SUN SHINES

    Sleeping and snoring, I was, while the sun shone.
    Selfies and shots, I served; my success story was exchanged for temporary fun.
    The seeds of sorrows and strenuous future strives, I have sown; to that farm, I now return.

    My mates moved forward, mum motivated me.
    But men and meagre money made my mind not to see...
    Beyond the mountain of temporary merriment; my movements were calculation-free.

    Instagram lady; my love for "likes" lowered my thinking.
    Was living large, laughing loudly, teasing cameras, Lip-licking.
    Now, a life long lesson have I learnt; tears, my roof keeps leaking.

    So, everyone, endeavour to evaluate your life, give it essence.
    Eliminate bad energy entirely, or learn from your excruciating experience.
    Emphasize on education, be enthusiastic with investment, and ensure to exercise patience.

    Dusk of my life; a sorry state I see as I stoke a mirror, the sight could make you run.
    Now, struggling and striving to succeed, I stumble due to the absence of the sun.
    Cause I was sleeping and snoring while the sun shone.

    VNa* & *Vee 📓🖋️

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Tech

    Art