Hub of Inspiration, Haven of Motivation, Home of Spiritual Enlightenment and Helpmate For Information

ads header
  • Trending

    Wednesday 27 May 2020

    LONE SOLDIER

    Silver? Oh please, I wasn't even born with a spoon.
    From the place I slept daily, looking up, you could see the moon.
    Hunger turned me into a punching bag, with a single hit, hotter than African's afternoon.
    But I had a conviction that it will all be smiles, very soon.

    My life wasn't too different from a lone soldier at war.
    Standing, facing a whole army, with no escape door.
    Gbim! Gbim! Gbim! My heart slways said to me; "just a day more".
    Just a day more, everyday, that seem to be what I was fighting for.

    What are the odds? My survival felt like burning ice.
    My courage and self encouragement were my only companions, no lies.
    But as the days go by, six-six was what I got when I rolled my dice.
    The war became fun, survival, easier than killing flies.

    It no longer became a battle for survival, I began to blossom.
    Despite the odds, I became joy-filled, I could even loan out some.
    Was like a lone soldier at war, yes, I said that!!!
    But then I became like a blooming tree in a desert.

    Vee 📓✍️

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Tech

    Art