Hub of Inspiration, Haven of Motivation, Home of Spiritual Enlightenment and Helpmate For Information

ads header
  • Trending

    Tuesday 26 May 2020

    JASON, THE TIMID

    Say hello to Jason, my favourite animal.
    Of all the creatures in my compound's zoo...
    He was the most controversial.
    He goes into hiding whenever he wants to poo.
    My care for him was biased, I guess was completely partial.

    So shy, so frail, he was an introvert.
    Last week, he was chased around by Johnny, the dog.
    All day long while I was away.
    In anger, I had to beat Johnny with a log.
    Jason was dismayed, he never again came out to play.

    Jason flies when a rat approaches.
    At the sound of a bee, he takes off.
    Bullying him, it seemed the animals took turns.
    Struggled to co-exist, Jason had it rough.
    "Hey, I'm ever ready", his feet always responds.

    It happened a faithful day when Sandra came loose.
    I guess her feeder forgot to lock her cage.
    Ssssss, she hissed, fiercely like a red hot iron.
    Jason was bitten as a result of her rampage.
    Say hello to my late friend, Jason, the timid lion.

    Vee 📓✍️

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Tech

    Art