Hub of Inspiration, Haven of Motivation, Home of Spiritual Enlightenment and Helpmate For Information

ads header
  • Trending

    Wednesday 27 May 2020

    EXTREMELY LOW

    I felt like a wolf in a sheep's clothing.
    My reflection spoke louder than my appearance. 
    I felt I could buy the universe but negativity blows in. 
    I wanted equality, no inferiority, a clearance. 

    Confidently shy, I took to my heels.
    Ran away from gatherings, intimidation swept in. 
    Trying to blend in was as difficult as fishing for eels. 
    Isolation became my solace, like a tortoise goes into its shell, I always went in. 

    I looked at my shadow, bigger than me. 
    My dreams, scares me as though it is unreal.
    My alter ego scares me, I need to be free. 
    Superman, my hero; scared of none, I envy his boldness, he is the man of steel. 

    Shy shy Samuel, my mates sang. 
    He could melt and disappear in thin air when in front of a crowd, they said.
    His inferiority complex is second to none, they bragged.
    He is a low level lad, they chorused as they played. 

    My confidence ran low like Temple run running out of coin. 
    Like candy crush, my dreams were shattered. 
    Like Prince of Persia, I was no one's quoin. 
    As rough as a storm, I was left battered. 

    They call it self esteem.
    I was told to upgrade to a high esteem. 
    For I need to hold my head up high, be confident and let go of my low esteem. 
    I need care and guidance, a scheme. 


     VNa🖊

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Tech

    Art