Hub of Inspiration, Haven of Motivation, Home of Spiritual Enlightenment and Helpmate For Information

ads header
  • Trending

    Friday 24 February 2017

    FUPRE WAR: ONNI JOSEPH VS NESLON (PART 3)


    Hon Onni Joseph has replied to Nelson's message and this clash is really going a long way let just see what he said in his message which was dropped .


    RE:RE: ORHOTOVWO EMUME NELSON: A TALE OF UNGRATEFUL AND DISRESPECTFUL BOY
    ****************
    There is always room for improvement in Leadership. However, it is only reserved to leaders who are ready to learn
    - ONNI, Joseph Yusuf
    ****************
    My Dear Nelson, if you say that I discovered your articulacy as an FUPRE aspirant, you are correct. It is the duty of every leader to identify potentials and ensure they place them on platforms that would be a leverage for their pursuit for vibrancy. This is so because the joy of every articulate leader is continuity. No leader would be happy that his labours dies with him when he bows out of office

    Without your awareness, I included you to be part of the "Committee of 2016 Students Week" but I had to recall that list because you made yourself appear like a bone in my throat for no just cause. As a matter of fact, let me tell you that the discord that sparked in my team was because I wanted to pick you from nowhere and give you a platform to operate. I am in no need of your submission. I am a "bad godfather" and I dont play godfatherism for now

    You cited me being unqualified for the SUG Presidency through my result deficiency. Let me take a time to ask you to paste your CGPA here so that I can tell you that I am a Student Leader that still manages my activity well. Without holding a position of responsibility in the Union Level, your current CGPA cannot even withstand mine that had suffered scorch as a result of political involvements. Let me take a moment to tell you that the only criteria I never met in my Presidential pursuit is that I am not an Urhobo by tribe. I hid the story behind the reason I was academically unqualified till the day it will be needed. I am studying Chemical Engineering and you are studying Chemistry and if by the demand of my Course of Study and Union activities, I can still boast of a Second Class Division after 4 years and you think you have an edge, you are the peak of self-deceit. If you think you will ever match my stand academically, take a break from politics for a minimum of 2 sessions and achieve what I currently have before coming here to even speak to me(I belief you also know the impart of that on your political relevance). I even advise that you make proper research because when I was at your level as an active Activist(not tribal activist), I was a 4-pointer. I only obeyed the principles of priorities by sacrificing what I need-less for what brings me joy(that is, putting smiles on other people's face and speaking for the oppressed masses)

    You also claim that I portray an "HOLIER THAN THOU" attitude. I think I need to directly reply you that I am holier than you. I worked actively for the Students for 4 years and no one can lay claim to any token I unlawfully took from the Union or even received as a bribe to divert the truth and stain my integrity. I don't receive money from people to bark for them like you do. I simply support what is right regardless of ethnic and tribal differences

    On the issue of NANS JCC, I want you to paste the part of NANS Charter of Demand that demanded that you as a NANS JCC Member ought to be elected by Senators because I doubted if you have ever seen NANS Charter of Demand before. Even by your lack of awareness about how illegal your claim is, you are not qualified to be a Committee Member in NANS. You are like a leader who does not know the laws guiding his activities

    You also said I am attention-seeking. Go and make your research; I am known (either by name or identity) by over 60% of Undergraduates currently in FUPRE and over 80% of Graduates from this same University. I don't think you have achieved that noble feat yet. I don't know what now makes you believe that I am seeking attention by scolding you.

    You also claim that I am a journalist. If I am a journalist, due to my nature as subject to "Rule of Law", I would be registered under the "Nigerian Union of Jornalists" or "Nigerian Guilds of Jornalist". If you cannot produce any document to certify my induction, you are a leader with no integrity and your speeches cannot be trusted

    You also claim that I write before I think. Let me inform you that I am quite better than you who act before you think. This can be affirmed by your various private apologies which I have accepted before refusing to accept your last public display. The reason I decided not to speak was to calm down the Students Community and not allow the peaceful protest become violent inter-students war.

    You also claimed that I called you to work with me. If at all that is true, I think you need to add that to your list of achievements and not take advantage of it because they are hundreds of people who seek that opportunity. I don't just select people to work with. You must be credible, religious-neutral, tribal-neutral, accountable, trustworthy and reliable

    Your most laughable claim is that I am jealous of you. Everyone who knows both of us knows that your claim is a reversal

    Conclusively, I would not also fail to remind you that you want to sue me for self defamation. I am expecting the petition

    Remember, I will always LOVE you but you need to be cautioned when you are becoming unnecessarily a nuisance because I hate nuisances

    Ń.B: I am not anti-religion or anti-tribal but I belief it should not be a basis for our relationship in the society. Our relationship should be based on standards and credibility

    ONNI, Joseph Yusuf (MGCFR)
    Is this going to end? .. i hope it ends

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Tech

    Art