Hub of Inspiration, Haven of Motivation, Home of Spiritual Enlightenment and Helpmate For Information

ads header
  • Trending

    Saturday 4 July 2015

    Couple risk lives for the perfect photos






    A couple have thrown caution to the wind by hanging off a jagged rock over an almost 3,000ft drop straight into the ocean below. Leonardo Edson Pereira and girlfriend Victoria Medeiros Nader  look just seconds away from slipping and certain death.
    In another picture, his 18-year-old partner, dangles her whole lower body over the rock face.


    Leonardo, from Rio de Janeiro,told UK Mirror
    “I love living on the edge.I know people think it’s dangerous and crazy but it makes me feel alive.”It is really high and I do just hang on using my arm strength,” he continued.

    “I have to trust myself not to fall.””The first time I did it I was really scared. I didn’t hang off, I just sat on the rock.

    “The second time I was more relaxed and hung over the edge. Once I did cut my arm having to pull myself up.That was the only time I’ve been worried.”

    Pedra da Gávea is a mountain in Tijuca Forest, Rio de Janeiro, which is 2,769 ft up.
    That makes it one of the highest mountains in the world that ends directly in the ocean… See more photos after the cut





    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Tech

    Art