Hub of Inspiration, Haven of Motivation, Home of Spiritual Enlightenment and Helpmate For Information

ads header
  • Trending

    Friday 24 February 2017

    FUPRE WAR: ONNI JOSEPH VS ORHOTOVWO EMUME NELSON (PART 2)

      
    Few Fupre Students have seen this. and few also has commented to the clash at hand , some supported Onni and other Nelso but me ..dont worry about that .let me just continue to analyze what is happening..Finally Hon Nelson Orhotovwo has replied and this time around he too is ready to fight back. he said alot just see the full message below to Hon Onni Joseph.


    RE: ORHOTOHWO EMUME NELSON: A TALE OF UNGRATEFUL AND DISRESPECTFUL BOY. My attention has been drawn to a laughable, mischievous and unscrupulous publication in an attempt to tarnish my image by one Onni Joseph Yusuf. Ordinarily, i wish not to respond to the self seeking attention publication but for the public not to be misinformed about my person, hence my decision to respond appropriately. "The world is a wicked and corrupt place not because of those who perpetuate the evil but because of the men who watch and say nothing"...... Orhotohwo Nelson Emume I have known you (Onni Joseph) to be a journalist who has always been a man who write before thinking as this is not your first time of showing the holier than thou attitude to mislead the public on peoples character. I must say that for my just action to have given you sleepless night, doing writing all night to tarnish my image and for you to confirm that i do have more likes and comment on social media wall than you is an attestation that am better of than you. How are you(Onni Joseph) better than me? That you contested four times at the SUG level? or you have a result leading you to academic extension? let me leave the story for another day. First, let me ask you, what have you Onni Joseph done for me that you expect me to be grateful to you and what have you done to earn my respect? That even before i became a fuprite, you have always admired my articulate write up and as your attempt to woo me keeps failing, is that what is birthing your hatred towards me?.. You have called me severally that you want me to work with you and i decline all because I have observed your cunny and deceptive attitude as a person. Talking about desperation for power, How on earth is Orhotohwo Nelson Emume more desperate than you(Onni Joseph) who want to use your 200level result to contest for Presidency at the SUG level after failing to meet the required CGPA of 3.0 needed in your final year as a criteria to run for the SUG Presidency? Can a man still be more desperate than you who thought SUG position is your birth right and has contested four times to be in power(lost two, won two)? i leave the answers to all with sincere judgement. On your claim about my Position in NANS JCC Delta State, I am the PRO of NANS JCC Delta State, Main while permit me to educate your ignorance, i am bold to say the world is aware of my emergence, am recognised in the FUPRE Students community(Students, Students leaders and Management). Why dont you allow the SUG Presidents (Senators) who voted me to stop me from parading myself as PRO? Let the electors(SUG Presidents) be the ones to determine that as my loyalty is to them and all Nigeria Students schooling in Delta State and not you or your Boss! where were you when i obtain my nomination of interest form to contest ? where were you when fuprite went in solidarity with me to College of Education, Agbor for the NANS JCC convention, You lack the prerequisite to say am parading myself as PRO NANS JCC. Fuprite did a peaceful protest which was well managed by Students Leaders on campus, if you are diplomatic enough, you will know the Zonal body comes in when issue can no longer be managed by the SUG and NANS JCC. Mr Onni, this is not the way to go, you can rival me but do not mislead the public about my person as i can as well take a Judicial action for character defamation. I will not engage you in an insultive manner just as you have done today, Perhaps I have not thrown "caution to the wind". Same you called me to your house and right before me you condemned the act of the zonal Co ordinator who happens to be your Boss for appointing a kangaroo executive saying that was why you did not make any publication to that effect, while you were talking, i remain mute because i understood your cunny ways of recording conversations. Onni repent! Let me state it unequivocally that the loyalty you are pricing to buy from me is what i will never sell to you and do not think of having it. Lastly, if you think you will see my apology on notice board as you have wished then keep wallowing in your wishes as your wishes are already shattered as you will see no such. Thanks for your anticipated understanding, Please stay put as you have shown me that your salutation is not love. STOP THE PRETENCE Onni Joseph JEALOUSY is a disease, it kills slowly, please treat yourself of it. I remain ORHOTOHWO NELSON EMUME O.N.E (PRO NANS JCC Delta State Axis) 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Tech

    Art