Hub of Inspiration, Haven of Motivation, Home of Spiritual Enlightenment and Helpmate For Information

ads header
  • Trending

    Friday 24 February 2017

    FUPRE WAR!!!: 2 Notable Students in Political Clash (Must Read)- PART ONE



    Wow!! This is serious .actually i was playing with my toy and i came across this matter tagged "ORHOTOVWO EMUME NELSON: A TALE OF UNGRATEFUL AND DISRESPECTFUL BOY" BY ONNI JOSEPH  that began on 22nd of February 2017, i read it and to be sincere am shocked and its seriously not funny so i decided to share it for you fuprite to actually analysis the whole issue at hand, why are these  two great men of fupre are at war with each other. HON ONNI JOSEPH :Special Adviser on Public Affairs to the Coordinator at NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIAN STUDENTS {NANS} ZONE B  AND HON ORHOTOWO NELSON: Public Relation Officer at National Association of Nigerian Students Joint Campus Committee Delta Axis....SO WHAT HAPPENED !!  Read full message of Onni Joseph


    ORHOTOVWO EMUME NELSON: A TALE OF UNGRATEFUL AND DISRESPECTFUL BOY
    **********
    Apology for a deliberate act is foolishness if it becomes a persistent and reoccurring act - ONNI Joseph Yusuf
    **********
    Silly and Awkward Behaviours are sometimes a function of desperation for a time-bound goal - ONNI, Joseph Yusuf
    **********
    When you honour kids, be careful such that it doesn't get into their heads and they feel like they have arrived and has no regard for those ahead of them - ONNI, Joseph Yusuf
    **********
    I want to cease this moment to say that anyone who desires to climb high must be ready to take flight on the wings of those that have achieved greatness.

    I am so disappointed at the continual deliberate disrespectful and ungrateful act of Nelson who had taken advantage of my simplicity to spill nonsensical statements at me continually

    For awareness sake, I am not your mate in all ramification of life. The only thing that you have better than me is "facebook likes" and "height" and I want to admonish you not to allow this get to your head while trampling upon the feets of those who had gone farther than you

    I had to take to the media to warn you because I have continually assume your childish behaviours as desperation of a child which is also functional to accepting your apologies anytime you approach me. To this end, it would be unfair for me to cover your public misdemeanors while always accepting your secret apologies. I think I need to publicly address your ungrateful and disrespectful act

    I remember those days that I created time to tutelage you as an aspirant of the University. If I deserve nothing else from you, I think you should honour whomever dedicates his time to ensuring you were kept abreast of informations and who also took his time to guide you. Your constant disrespect has shown that you are ungrateful and undeserving of the honour and respect I accord to you

    In your last awkward public display, you claimed that I should cherish your relationship with me by not inviting the Coordinator of Zone B of National Association of Nigerian Students to appeal on behalf of the Students because it is a NANS Joint Campus Committee responsibility. Let me take time to teach you like I would always do:

    You are a factional NANS JCC Public Relations Officer but I never treated you as such because I want to respect you. I didn't show solidarity to the protest because it is NANS JCC Protest but rather because my school which is a member of NANS ZONE B is in dire need and faces a challenges

    NANS JCC is a committee that ought to act on the order of the Coordinator of the Zone they are under since they are not a constitutional body but rather a committee. Permit me to also remind you that since you are not recognized by the person who ought to give you orders, you are illegal and an impersonation to the person who occupies the position

    If I may also remind you, I am the sitting "Special Adviser on Public Affairs to the Coordinator of National Association of Nigerian Students, Zone B" and as a result, you are suppossedly be subject to me if at all you are legally recognized NANS Joint Campus Committee. How does a committee exist and detach itself from the master source of power. I owe no report to you neither should you tell me what to do or how to do them. I am only subject to the Coordinator of the Zone

    Also, I think you should count it an honour that you have a relationship with me despite your desperation for power which secured your factional P.R.O. position. This should also bear in mind that you have not done anything to deserve a fair relationship with me due to the fact that i am widely known for "integrity" which you have never displayed in all your acts so far. You are cunning, crafty and deceptive

    Let me also severely warn you for the purpose of records that if you cannot respect my personality, do not get involved with me. If anything would relate us, please ensure you play by my rules of maximal integrity and subjection to the "Rule of Law". Further acts of disrespect from you might not be accepted by me

    Finally, let me also advise you to stop parading yourself as the "Public Relations Officer" to the Delta State Joint Campus Committee of our noble Students Association for the sake of future records and aspiration

    Thank you in Anticipation of yielding to this public corrections and advise

    Like I will always assure you, I love you

    In complement, if you are repentant and wishes to apologize, please ensure you paste an apology notice on all notice boards in school and it should be published in at least, two University-based blogs

    ONNI, Joseph Yusuf (MGCFR)


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Tech

    Art